Analab scientists utilize nearly 200 years of combined experience and state-of-the-art technology (including ICP, X-ray, NIR, ELSD, HPLC, CE and artificial rumens) to analyze and predict the on-farm availability and digestibility of nutrients in feedstuffs received from around the world.
Analab also uses this experience and technology to research and develop products which help increase feed efficiency and the profitability of livestock producers.
ANALAB was the first to
- Utilize x-ray technology to analyze for forage minerals
- Develop analyses for starch and lignin
- Routinely analyze for electrolytes to balance cation/anion ratios
- Develop NIR calibration sets for amino acids
- Regularly utilize manure analyses for problem solutions